Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!
So after about 6 months of procrastinating, FINALLY I’m done with my very first post. As the title suggests, today I’m going to share with you how I do my makeup daily. It’s a natural (in my opinion) everyday makeup look, very appropriate for uni, work, shopping day, running-errands kinda day or if you just want to look put together in a natural-but-obviously-not-really kinda way!
So if you’d like to know how to get this look ^ , keep on scrolling!
1. Starting off with a clean face, I’m going to apply Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50+PA++++, followed by MUFE STEP 1 primer in green all over my face.
2. Next, for foundation I’m using Benefit oxygen wow in ivory with a damp beauty blender. Followed by concealer, I’m using Mac pro longwear concealer in NC20 on my acne scars and Maybelline instant age rewind in light pale for my slight dark circle. Then, setting my whole face with Etude house dear girls be clear pact powder.
3. To add some dimension back to my face, I’m using Hourglass ambient lighting palette to bronze up and highlight my nose and cheeks, before lightly dusting them with Smashbox blush rush in pose.
4. Moving on to eyes, I’m mixing flower child and smarty pants from tartelette in bloom palette and putting it over the lid, all the way to the crease. Afterwards, I’m going to deepen the look by putting jetsetter on the lower part of my lid and finish off with a coat of Maybelline’s magnum volume express on my lashes.
5. One of my favorite steps in makeup, eyebrow time! For an easy and quick fix, I like to use Benefit 3d browtones in no.2. Takes probably less than a minute for both brows!
6. Last but not least, lips! I have 3 different shades that I currently alternate depending on my mood that day.
Something a little red
So that’s it! Hopefully this was helpful, informative and inspired you guys to try some of the products that I use daily. See you in my next post!